Chaincommerce converts marketplace store into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don’t need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smartphones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the sellers too. Sellers can view their dashboard, order history and can contact the admin through the mobile app.
Features Of Chaincommerce
- Seller list.
- Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- The user can review seller.
- The seller can ask a question to the admin.
- The seller can chat with the admin.
- Seller Location is mentioned on the map.
- Seller details and contact option from the product page.
- Marketplace Landing Page Where Popular sellers and Description about the marketplace is mentioned.
- Fully Native Android and iOS
- Unlimited Push Notifications
- Real Time Synchronization
- Multi Payment Gateways supported
- Multiple Shipping Support
- Multilingual Support
- Interactive Theme
- Enhanced Layered Navigation
- Offline Mode
- Finger Print Login
- Related Products
- Next/Previous Product View On Product Page
- Voice product Search
- Mobile & Tablet support
- Easy Checkout Proces
- All types Product Supported
- Multi-Currency Support
- Product Sharing over Social media
- Order Tracking by Notification
- Social Login (*)
- Mobile Number Login (*)
- One Time Password (*).
The features with Asterix mark (*) are supported later.
The home section is the area by which our customer can judge our rest of the app. So in our app is aided with a highly interactive homepage divided among systemized areas.
- Category Carousel- The first section with which our user interacts with is the category carousel which displays set of categories which are linked with multiple products. That is by clicking a particular category it will redirect you to category collection page.
- Banner sliders- The second section of our home page is the banner section which can be used by admin to advertise the exclusive collection, offers, and other details. These banners will either open up to a category or product on click.
- Featured Products- This section of homepage shows few exclusive collections of products to be shopped from.
- New Products- This is where the customer can view the newly arrived stock of the store.
- Hot Deals- All those products will appear here which have a special price or are running under offer.
- Recently Viewed Products- Those products which have been viewed by the customer in nearest past.
Sign In/Sign Up
The app gives the facility of registration of seller and customer through the same app. The customer can register the app through the sign-up option.
On clicking sign up the app users will be redirected to the registration form, in which they can enter the details asked.
Once registered the user can sign in the app with same email id and password.
Right Navigation Panel
The app is divided among navigation panel, the right navigation panel will contain-
- Customer Options-
- My Downloadable Products
- My Wishlist
- Account Info
- Logout Option.
- Seller Options-
- Seller dashboard
- Seller Profile
- Seller Orders
- Create Attribute
- New Products
- My Products List
- My Transactions List
- Manage Print PDF Header Info
- Chat With Admin
- Ask Questions to Admin.
Note- The customer-centric options will be visible to the sellers also, as the sellers can be customers.
This section contains the details of the app user, which comprises-
- My Address- It contains the detail of addresses like Default Billing and shipping address which will be by default selected at the time of checkout. It also has a facility to add a new address.
- My Orders- This section contains the details of various orders along with the status of the order.
- My Reviews-This will contain all the reviews given by app user on various products.
My Downloadable Products
This section contains all the downable products purchased by the app user from the store. However, if we don’t have any downloadable product then this section will be like this as in the below screenshot.
Those products which customer needs to buy in future can be added to this section. This will save the customer to search the product in the whole app. One can add the product to My Wishlist by clicking on wishlist icon.
This section contains the information about the account holder as first name, last name, email address and a facility to change the e-mail address.
The admin can send information about new offers, arrival and many more to the app user with the purpose of incrementing the sales. The app user can easily refer to the notifications without the need of scrolling through the Notification tab.
This section is for the seller to view sales statics, top selling products, latest orders, and reviews. This seller dedicated section will help the seller to know about the sales on the store and will help in improvising the services rendered by the seller.
With the help of this section, the seller can enter information related to social media profiles, contact details, Background color (if enabled by the admin), Shop title, Company Banner, Company Logo, Tax/Vat number, Payment details, Policy details, and other information important for recognition of the seller.
This section contains the details of the orders received by seller along with their current status. From here the seller can generate invoice, shipping slips, mail order details and cancel the orders individually. However, the seller can even download the invoice and shipping slips collectively for multiple orders.
The customer can add a filter to fetch the desired order.
The seller can create attributes for configurable products simply from their mobile devices by easily entering following details- Attribute Code, Attribute Label, and Values Required.
The seller can add new products from the app by entering details like-
- Attribute set,
- Product Type,
- Product Category,
- Product name,
- Short description,
- Special Price,
- Special Price from and to dates,
- the stock of the product,
- Current stock of the product,
- Where the product is visible on the frontend,
- Tax class associated with the product,
- The weight of the product,
- Meta title, keyword, and description,
- images of the product,
- Select the related, up-sell and cross-sell products.
My Product List
The logged in sellers can view the list of their products in this section which can be edited or deleted from this section. The seller can navigate the desired product with the help of filters.
Seller Transaction LIst
This will display the list of the transaction which will show the money earned by the seller post deletion of commission. The seller can add a filter and look for the desired transaction. They can even download csv for the transactions.
Manage Print PDF Header Info
The seller can manage the header information of the pdf like invoice and packing slips. That is the address details, the name of the organization and other details which seller needs to show on invoice and packing slips.
Chat WIth Admin
The seller can chat with admin to ask multiple queries related to the sale of products, the issue with the commission, etc. This is a way through which admin can keep in touch with sellers of the respective marketplace.
Ask Question To Admin
The seller can even mail the questions to the admin with regard to different queries.
Left Navigation Drawer
The app has even got a left navigation drawer which contains-
- All Categories and Products.
- Store change facility
- Compare Products
- Contact Us
- Other CMS Pages.
All Categories And Products
This app allows all the products of the store to be displayed, with their sub-categories and Parent category too. That means, all the categories (Root category with their Sub- Categories) and all the products will be displayed on this app to the customers.
In the category page, the app user can see Main Category and their respective sub-categories. The customer can sort the category result by many sorting options provided.
The app gives facility of layered navigation to the app users via the addition of filters on products.
They can even change the view as grid and list view on category collection page. Here the customer can even
- Add to cart
- Add to Wishlist
In the product page, the customer can see product image, description, specification, reviews with quantity box and Add to cart button.
The app user can here search products to find the desired product to save time is scrolling through the complete app. This section is useful for customers who wish to easily checkout. The two types of search are-
- Search term- This will search the product as per the keyword typed or spoken by the app user. It is related to the search icon on the top of the screen
- Advanced search- The required product can be searched on the basis of various details like product name, sku, description, short description, price, and color.
The customer can select among multiple store views enabled by the admin from this section.
This section shows information about the best sellers & their products that have been added to the Marketplace. Here a customer can check the seller collection, add any of the seller’s products to his wish list or add them to cart for purchasing. By clicking on the View all sellers you will be able to see a list of all available sellers in the marketplace. You can search the sellers by shop name as well. To know more about a seller you can check their profile page by clicking their store name.
After clicking on the shop name you will be able to see the Profile Page, Policies(Shipping & Return.), Ratings and the Feedback for the Shop name.
The user of the app can check the seller profile page from here & see the recently added or can click the view all option for checking all the products of the seller.
You can check the different policies like the shipping and return policy of the seller in this section.
Here the app user can give ratings and write the review to the seller store that will be displayed on the seller profile page.
The app will give the app user the facility to the app user to send mail to the respective seller.
Location of the seller
The app user can locate the seller store location on google map from here.
The app users can see the comparison various products from here on the basis of attributes like sku, description, short description and other attributes.
Comparision can help the customer end up buying the best out of the present collection. It can be for similar or different kind of products.
This is the section meant for customers to contact admin. They can write any query with regard to store, product or other questions.
These pages are meant to inform the app user about the store like the description of the store, policies and other information.
The app gives customers to checkout with products in an easy way for the customer first in to add the product to My Bag section.
This My Bag section will have following functionalities-
1- Continue Shopping Button- By clicking this button the customer can add more products to the cart.
2- Update Shopping bag- This will save the changes in the cart like the updated quantity.
3- Empty Shopping Bag- This will delete all the products from the cart.
4- Discount- The customer can even enter any discount coupon code.
After adding the product to bag the customer can now click on Proceed To Checkout.
Now the customers can select the billing address and shipping address, then click on continue. After this they can select the shipping method, then click on continue.
After this, the customer can select Payment Information and finally review the order, click on Place Order.
That’s all for the Chaincommerce Marketplace, still, have any issue feel free to contact us and let us know your views to make the module better.
Supported Framework Version – Android API Level 16+ & iOS Version 6+